This scholarship programme is created exclusively for ICM single subject diploma (UK) classes. This need-based scholarship programme is the affiliation of Dr. U Thaung Han and Strategy First Institute. Overall, 10 applicants will be chosen for this programme, which worths 4,550,000kyat.
- Must not be MBA graduates.
- Must have bachelor’s degree.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicant must be Myanmar citizen.
- Scholarships are not transferable.
- Scholarships are not allowed to exchange with cash.
- Scholarship is only eligible to attend ICM classes at Strategy First Institute.
- Awarded applicants have to follow all the regulations and policy of Strategy First Institute and complete the program within an academic year.
- Re-sit and re-submitted fees will be paid by the awarded applicants.
- Excursion trips (domestic and international) fees are expected to pay by applicant.
- Awarded applicants may commit to contribute to the nation’s development and help those in needs.
Applications will re-open in
Required documents will be announced when the applications are opened.