E-commerce is the electronic commerce or internet commerce which refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions.
Who should attend?
“Independent freelancers”, “small businesses”, and “large corporations” have all benefited from ecommerce, which enables them to sell their goods and services at a scale that was not possible with traditional offline retail. In Addition the person who want to transfer offline business to online business.
• Chapter -1 : Introduction to Electronic Commerce
• Chapter -2 : Global Ecommerce Landscape
• Chapter -3 :The Internet and World Wide Web
• Chapter – 4 : Selling on the Web
• Chapter – 5 :Marketing on the Web
• Chapter -6 :Social Networking, Mobile Commerce, and Online Auctions
• Chapter -7 :The Environment of Electronic Commerce
• Chapter -8 :Planning for Electronic Commerce